Friday, April 8, 2011

Manny Ramirez Retiring From Baseball To Have A Baby

Tampa Bay, FL - MLB slugger, Manny Ramirez, is hanging up his uniform after 19 years to give birth to his first child.

"I'm really excited I'm having a baby, but I can't continue playing baseball while I'm pregnant. What if I got hit by a pitch in the stomach? That's insane man," said Ramirez at a press conference Friday.

His decision to retire came after his teammate, B.J. Upton, caught him vomiting from morning sickness.

"It was disgusting. He was throwing up all over the place. He's also been a lot more moody lately," said Upton.

Although Ramirez is a man, he has been actively taking woman's fertility drugs in hopes of becoming pregnant. Those hopes have finally paid off, and he is expecting his baby in mid-to-late January.

(Photo Credit to www.midwestsportsfans.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment