Monday, March 28, 2011

LeBron James Planning Return Trip To Cleveland To Admit He’s A Douchebag


NBA player, LeBron James, is planning a return trip to Quicken Loans Area in Cleveland tomorrow night to admit he is a big bag of douche. He announced the trip yesterday, and believes it is finally time to acknowledge that he was a complete jerk to the fans of Cleveland.

"He's a giant douchebag," said Cavaliers fan, Stephen Pirovolos.

Many Cleveland fans are mad because of the words James spoke to the city, leading them to believe he was there to bring them a championship, when he said, “I got a goal, and it’s a huge goal, and that’s to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won’t stop until I get it,” then left the city like a coward without telling anyone on the team.

“Now when I said ‘I got a goal’ and ‘bring an NBA championship to the city’ and ‘won’t stop until I get it’ what I should have said is, ‘I'm a great big douchebag,’” said James after giving his new teammates, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh, a hug and a kiss after their win last night over Huston.


(Photo credit: http://randomfunnypicture.com/tag/douchebag/)

No comments:

Post a Comment