Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elderly Man Forgets What He is Watching During Commercial Break

An elderly gentlemen forgot what he was watching Monday, after an extensive commercial break in his TV program.

“I think I was watching the Jackie Gleason Show but I may have been watching Everybody Love Raymond,” said the very confused, 87 year old, Carl Manning.

“I turned the channel for one minute, and I forgot what program I was watching. It happened that fast.”

His wife, who had left the room to go to the bathroom, was gone for over 30 minutes, had no recollection of the television even being on.

“I thought we were listening to the radio,” said Beatrice Manning.

Independent TV Guide reports indicate that the time frame Manning said he was watching TV that neither the Jackie Gleason Show, nor Everybody Loves Raymond was on. They also have reported that the Jackie Gleason Show has been off the air for more than 35 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment