Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gas Pump Rapes Woman During Late Night Fill-up


An LA resident was found violated last night during her late night fill-up at a Chevron station paying $4.49 a gallon on Cesar Chavez Ave. An eyewitness report claims to have seen the young woman filling up her car when it happened.

“At first I didn’t believe what I was seeing, then she put the pump in her gas tank and started filling up. Didn’t she know she could have that same gas for $3.69 at Vons on Woodruff Ave near Carson St? It was a hard sight to watch,” said area man, Jon Hellers.

After the incident, the woman felt confused and violated.

“I’ll never be the same. Why did I pay that much for gas? That night will live in my mind forever. That pump just had its way with me, and there was nothing I could do,” said the rapee who wishes to remain anonymous.

Since purchasing gasoline is not a federal crime, the woman is not pressing any charges. Although it is not clear what the pumps motif was, it is likely to rape many more women, and men in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment