Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Religious Man Found Cock Blocked by Jesus


John-Mark Luke, a 37-year old theologian, was found cock blocked again last night by starting multiple conversations about Jesus.

“I just don’t understand? We were at a pub speaking with wholesome women, but once I brought up our savior, Jesus Christ, the conversation just ended,” said Luke.

John-Mark is a devote Catholic, who enjoys speaking about his religion and making other feel extremely uncomfortable.

“I once had a Jewish girl friend, but we kept getting in arguments about whether or not Jesus was the messiah or not,” mentioned Luke. “I just know there’s someone out there for me.”

In response to the cock blocking accusations, Jesus said, “Deal with your own problems ya freak. I’ve got enough on my plate over here. Stop blaming me for your lack of closing skills.”

No comments:

Post a Comment