Thursday, March 17, 2011

Toilet Plunger Disappointed in Career Choice


After plunging a clogged toilet, a discouraged plunger began to rethink its career choice.

“This job really sucks,” stated the plunger. “Do you want to put your head in a feces infested toilet? I didn’t think so.”

The wood handle, rubber headed plunger has been working since the early days of the double-ply toilet paper. It appears that the plunger is ready to call it quits.

“Would I like to stop plunging toilets? Yes. Am I going to stop plunging anytime soon? No. Am I hoping that the “un-cloggable” toilet is invented sometime in the next year? Of course, but until then I have a family to provide for like my daughter, the bidet.”

After the interview, the plunger went back to work taking care of a situation at the Taco Cabana.

No comments:

Post a Comment