Saturday, April 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen Under Arrest For Truth Torpedoing Detroit

Charlie Sheen was arrested earlier tonight for dropping a huge Truth Torpedo on the city of Detroit during his first live show on his stand up tour. Casualties and audience members were rushed to the exits and nearby hospitals for immediate care. They were not happy about the bombing.

"I was sitting in my seat waiting for Charlie, the next thing I know he's on stage dropping giant torpedoes of suck on me and everyone else there," said audience member and stand-up comic, Erik Hausmanis. “Chuck Lorre musta pissed himself with happiness.”

Near the end of the show Sheen took questions from the audience. When asked "If he would refund their money, he responded by telling the audience member to "Shut the eff up, so he can continue dropping torpedoes on them.”

Police officers have uncovered Sheen's plot to torpedo other cities as well.

"We found out that Sheen was planning on torpedoing Chicago tomorrow night at 8:00. We won't let that happen," said detainment officer Brad Wilson.

2 comments:

  1. More like the agony of defeat. I read an eyewitness account of the show. Sounded dreadful. I don't understand the media's or anyone else's fascination with Sheen. This part of the account was great:

    "9:20 — People start booing Sheen. Not playing around, but actually booing him. Sheen yells, 'I already got your money, dude!'"

    I'm surprised anyone lasted until 9:20 from the account of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from someone who has performed, I feel for him. Coming from just another human, he brought all of this on himself. I read a live feed of the show. His opening act bombed, which probably didn't help his cause. He had way too many videos. It was just awful. He's just riding the crazy train all the way to funky town, and the media is LOVING it. This sorta thing is right up there with "sex tapes" I imagine.

    ReplyDelete