Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kate Upton Beats Kirstie Alley On Dancing With The Stars

Supermodel Kate Upton beat out Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy last night on Dancing With The Stars by demonstrating how to Dougie dance at an LA Clippers game.

"I'm excited my dance did so well, but I'm not sure how I earned a higher score than Kirstie and Maksim on DWTS. I mean, I'm not even a contestant on the show," said Upton.
(Kirstie Alley falling during Dancing With The Stars)

Kate Upton claims that she was just trying to teach some nearby fans "how to Dougie". The fans did not learn how to Dougie, but did receive massive erections causing them to sit quietly by themselves for the rest of the game.

"It was like she was giving that chair a lap dance. How am I supposed to enjoy watching Blake Griffen throw down some amazing dunks with that still going through my head?" questioned a Clippers fan.

2 comments: