Friday, April 8, 2011

Donald Trump Seriously Wants To Be Taken Serious About Seriously Running For President

New York City, NY - When Donald Trump threw in his name as a potential presidential candidate, most people thought he was joking. "Oh yeah, Donald Trump for president. That'll be the day," was the thought process of 98% of the people who first heard claims that Trump wanted to run for president. Despite peoples reluctance to accept the possibility that Donald Trump might actually run for president, he is deadly serious about running.

"I wish I didn't have to do it, but for this country to get back on top, they need me. I'm serious this time...why are you laughing," said Trump.

Along with sharing the same name is a very famous duck, the self promoting billionaire is also the host of successful reality TV show, The Apprentice.

"My first day in office, I'm going up to Obama, and I'm going to tell him 'he's fire,'" said Trump.

With debate on whether or not Trump will run for election in 2012, he is looking forward to the added media attention to feed his appetite for his ever growing ego, who he appropriately nicknamed, "Donald The Great".

No comments:

Post a Comment