Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sarah Silverman Set To Star In Terrible Movie Later This Year


Sarah Silverman will be starring in undoubtedly a terrible movie later this year as she recreates her role as "the bitch".

"I don't like playing the bitch, but someone's got to do it. I mean, listen to my voice. I naturally sound like a bitch...plus it's the only role I can get paid money for doing," said Silverman.

Movie goers everywhere are sick and tired of Silverman's high pitched, whinny voice.

"Movies are made to escape reality. If I wanted to listen to a bitch scream all day then I'd stay home and listen to my girlfriend," said avid movie goer Daniel Chesterson.

Fortunately for us, we can skip Silverman's next performance while simultaneously missing out on her co-star's (Seth Rogan) quest to probably find the ultimate marijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment