Thursday, April 14, 2011

Barry Bonds Found Guilty For Being Manny Ramirez's Baby Daddy


Barry Bonds was found guilty yesterday for being the baby daddy of former MLB player Manny Ramirez's newborn.

"I should not have hidden my affection for Manny. He's always been there when I needed him most, and I am proud to be his baby's daddy," said Bonds.

Ramirez has been found guilty for taking female fertility drugs, but up until his yesterday no one knew who the baby's daddy was. Baseball fan and female fertility drug enthusiast, Erik Hausmanis, had this to say.

"I'm not surprised by this at all. Bonds would be the kinda guy that would impregnate a someone like Ramirez," said Hausmanis.

Although both men lack a fertilizable egg, the two still managed to have a baby together.

No comments:

Post a Comment