Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charlie Sheen Loses at Game of “LIFE”


Charlie Sheen has been on a winning streak ever since revealing to the world how crazy he has become. Earlier this morning however, that winning streak came to an abrupt end when he was playing the game of “LIFE” with his girls Sam and Lola.

“What can I say? I’m embarrassed. I never lose. It didn’t help that I received a very low salary and somewhat expensive house. How’s anyone supposed to live off $70,000 a year?” replied Sheen after he lost.

The game was not even close. With Sheen’s final life savings of just $750,000, his daughter Lola easily handled him with $4,250,000.

“I also ended up with a crap load of kids. I had to lay them down in that little station wagon,” Sheen said bitterly. “In retrospect, I probably shouldn’t have spent that quarter-mill on the 7-gram Cocaine rocks on the “Party” square.

Dennis Richards, the girl’s mother, stopped by after the game to pick up her girls and quickly made a comment, "Sheen is such an A-hole.”

No comments:

Post a Comment