Sunday, March 20, 2011

Danica Patrick Blames Crash On Other Drive, What Else Is New?

NASCAR driver, Danica Patrick, had yet another PMS moment after her crash at Bristol. After the crash she waited for the cars to come around the corner. She walked onto the track, and threw her arms up as to say “I need to blame my crash on someone because I can’t admit that I completely suck as a driver.”

After looking at the footage in slow motion, it appears that Patrick drifted over and bumped into Ryan Truex.



Truex told reporters that the crash was a complete accident. “I'm really not sure what happened, but apparently when Patrick crashed it was my fault. I didn’t mean to do anything. I'm sorry. Again, I'm really not sure what I did wrong, but I'm apologizing anyway.”

In a post race interview Patrick recapped what she thought happened. “That bastard came out of no where! Didn’t he see that I was drifting towards him? It’s clearly his fault.” Then Patrick flipped everyone off and began eating a chocolate bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment