Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Libya Weather Forecast: Cloudy With A Chance of Tomahawk Missiles

The Libyan forecast today calls for partly cloudy skies, with a 50% chance of a Tomahawk missile strike. Head of state, Muammar Gaddafi, described the unusual weather.

"Normally this time of year it is just hot and humid, so what we are experiencing now is very unusual," said Gaddafi.



The unusual weather pattern started last week when 112 long-range Tomahawk cruise missiles pelted the city.

"That initial storm was pretty bad. I mean I really wasn't expecting that at all. One minute I was like, laughing because oil prices are so high, the next minute I was like, holy cow, my neighbors house just blew up," Gaddafi explained to reporters.

The five-day weather outlook does appear to be clearing up for Libya, as they expect missiles to turn into .311 caliber bullets, and then into smoky skies and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment