Friday, March 25, 2011

Jersey Shore's Snooki Actually A Man

The popular Jersey Shore character, Snooki, was spotted without her makeup this week, and is now believed to be a man. Eye witness reports reveal that Snooki is not a small woman, rather a butt-ugly individual. Eyewitness reports recap the horrific scene.

"I was going to the beach this morning, and I saw this thing putting on sun lotion. From a distance I thought it was a hot babe, then I got up close and wasn't sure what the hell it was," said eyewitness, Johnathan Antoni.

Other reports came in that same day recapping the sighting, saying the "thing" was rubbing oil on its body, and then walked into a car to put on makeup. Unfortunately for innocent passerby's, the damage was already done.

"I wanted to stab my eyes out with a cork-screw," said Antoni.

Although the controversy continues, avid fans of the show believe that this is nothing new. Maxwell Chester has been watching the show since season one.

"I thought it went without saying that she was a man. Only a man that ugly would have boobs that big to distract you from looking at his face," said Chester.

When asked to respond to the claims, Snooki said, "Isn't it obvious?" then went back to her game show where she licked coco butter off another man's back.

2 comments:

  1. How did this person get famous? I don't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Ted Turner said it best "Because American's are the stupidest people on the planet." I've seen one episode. It's just one of those shows that so ridiculous that it's compelling.

    ReplyDelete