Thursday, March 24, 2011

President Obama Criticized For Sending John Rambo Into Libya


President Obama has come under heavy fire Thursday after his decision to send in veteran war hero, John Rambo, to Libya.

"I believe that sending Rambo into Libya is what's best for everyone. I know I said we wouldn't send in ground troops, but I did not say that I wouldn't send in at least one ground troop, singular," explained the President at a press conference.

When questioned about Rambo's senior age the President disregarded the question as a non-issue.

"As many of us saw in the 2008 film, Rambo, John still knows how to get things done in an explosive, effective, and wildly entertaining manner," said Obama.

Many of Obama's critiques believe that sending a man with such a graphic, R-Rated demeanor, goes against the President's peace efforts.



When asked about his upcoming mission, John Rambo simply stated his entire script from Rambo: First Blood, and said "They drew first blood, not me."

No comments:

Post a Comment